Casa da Baía
An exclusive piece of Pantanal for you.
Accommodation in a rustic and comfortable environment with a private bay (lagoon).
Silence and peacefulness are part of the concept of this house. Located on the shore of a beautiful lagoon and approximately 800mt from the main structure of Barra Mansa Lodge, the Casa da Baía accommodate 4 guests and provides great interaction with Pantanal nature and the opportunity to watch the most beautiful sunrise and sunset in the world!
- 01 bedroom with double bed & closet
- 01 room with 02 single beds with TV
- 01 bathroom
- 01 equipped kitchen
- 01 living room (or office)
- 01 equipped laundry
- Wi-fi, air conditioning in the rooms, electric shower, screened windows, ceiling fan in every room, bedding, bath and table linen, essential kitchen products, hygiene and cleaning
In addition to the privileged location in this preserved part of the ecosystem, guests at Casa da Baía may hire a variety of activities and extra items, which are not included on the daily rate and can be booked and paid on site with at least one day in advance:
- Breakfast basket with local products
- Typical meals prepared on the wood stove
- Boat rides
- Horseback riding
- Bird watching
- Walking tours
- Safari on 4WD vehicle
Confort & Privacy
Ideal for families, couples and friends looking for peace and isolation, guests at Casa da Baía will be able to canoe or walk around a gorgeous lagoon inhabited by capybaras, caimans and an immense diversity of birds and life. At night, crickets and frogs make up a wonderful symphony under a clear sky packed with starts.
Ps: Due COVID-19, guests are obliged to commit with the sanitary norms and protocols established by the property, for either the stay, tours and transportation services